Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been one of THOSE days

Baby boy is on the verge of getting his first teeth.

His mama is on the verge of loosing her mind. (not really)  I decided early on this morning that I was going to have to go with the flow because my gut told me it was going to be one of THOSE days.  He refused his early morning nap--not normal.

The only way I could get him to take any sort of nap this morning was to put him in his bouncy seat. Again--not normal.


One minute he wanted to be held.

The next minute he wanted to kick on the floor but not too far from mom though--if I moved my foot he would cry.

I finally  ate breakfast at 2 this afternoon. Oh yes, I was starving.

But I survived the roughest day in the history of Andrew Young.

 Thank you Lord for the fact that after close to 5 months I am even able to say that.  I realized I am blessed beyond measure.

Here is a sweet video of the boy laying on the floor in my office.