| Andrew hanging around |
Yesterday was a day full of ups and downs. I knew at 4 in the morning, when Andrew woke screaming in pain it was just going to be a day chalk full of unknowns. The poor guy even let me take him back to my room to sleep. He NEVER sleeps with us anymore. I used to be able to get him to sleep for an hour or two in the morning by laying him in our bed. But that flew out the window 2 months ago when he started fighting going to sleep in our bed but would fall asleep like a dream in his own. I knew when he went to sleep in the crook of my arm snuggled under my big comforter, without a fight that he wasn't feeling 100%. (I blame the teeth)
My day was filled with me flying by the seat of my pants and I was okay with that. I realize that some days are just going to be a day of unknowns. But after a long day of trying to balance a screaming boy and handle a typical work day, I decided to go to bed early and save the blog post for another day.
Sadly though by me not posting, I disappointed the number one reader of the Youngs365---Jeff, aka my baby's daddy. It was pretty soon after coming home from work this morning that he said, "I didn't get a blog post last night."
THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS BLOG is for Jeff and I to remember our day to day life with Andrew. Andrew grows and changes daily and why not have fun documenting it all. This blog is not about readers or comments (which both are great and appreciated) but about us and our day to day lives with the little man.
A sweet seasoned mother reminded me yesterday to soak up the days with the little guy because one day I will turn around and realize that my baby has now grown into a man. So no matter how hectic my day is with work and baby, I pray that I take time to sit and soak up the craziness of the day. I don't want this season of baby fly by without me enjoying every minute to the fullest and for my #1 reader, I promise to post during the week even when I don't feel like it.
oh how I love my number #1 reader and his little mini me! Two men who make my heart full.