Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Andrew's First Garage Sale Weekend


Every Spring & Fall, our neighborhood has a community wide garage sale.  Friday morning, Andrew & I went to scope out anything worth while.  I had two things on my list to purchase: a high chair & a bike stroller.  Andrew just came along for the ride.  After walking all over the neighborhood we found exactly what we were looking for across the street & the neighbors right behind us when we headed back to the house.  Oh well, we got to see good friends and I got much needed exercise.   One of the neighbors helped hook up my loot to the stroller & she asked if I had my camera because this was a GREAT photo for a blog.  I never met this woman until this day but we bonded over a mutual love finding good blog material.


After a thorough wipe down we gave the chair a spin. 

"hmm, I think I like it!"