Wednesday, June 1, 2011
A Bit of Cousin Bonding
Andrew is a HUGE fan of his cousin Eli & I have heard that the feeling is mutual. Eli dropped by for a couple hours one morning last week for a some much needed manly cousin bonding. I think the boys really enjoy their guy time--NO GIRL COUSINS ALLOWED!
Eli was playing Lego Batman & right after this picture was snapped I had to grab an old remote so Andrew could "play" too. He can't wait to be a big boy like his cousin Eli! Or as we heard Andrew call him many times that day, "Eeee!" Yes it's true. While playing on the playground, Eli would walk by the bench I was feeding Andrew and Andrew would take his bottle out of his mouth and say, "Eeeee!" Every. single. time. talk about melting my heart!
Here is a video of Andrew "talking" to his cousin "Eeee!" watch him grab Eli to get his attention--so funny!
If you can't get the video to load click here