The girls above were known as "Dyann's girls." Many, many hours were spent hanging with these beautiful ladies in the middle of the McCully living room figuring out this thing called life. :) It sure was fun seeing all these girls at one time & of course a group picture had to be taken to document the occasion. (Thanks, Jeff!)
| Michael playing the drums w/ his band at the end of the reception |
When Michael was in junior high, I spent many hours at his house babysitting his baby sister, Kristen. During nap time, Michael & I spent many hours playing Super Mario Kart. This kids showed no mercy & killed me every time. HA! I still can't believe he is old enough to get married! Savannah & Michael had the sweetest wedding & ended their night with a reception at the Fort Worth Zoo--how cool is that?!? It was a beautiful night & a great time was had mingling and listening to the band. Later in the evening, Michael and his band took the stage and played a song or two. They are really, really good & it was so fun watching Michael play the drums. Especially since waaaay back in the day, I had to endure the many hours spent practicing for his lessons. (just kidding, McCully!)
And yes, that is Baby Kristen all grown up. Be still my heart, she is BEE--U--TIFUL! Jere & Dyann, you better lock her up or get a shotgun. I'm just sayin...
While Mom & Dad were at the McCully wedding, Andrew spent the night with Nanny & Poppy. This was his first official sleepover and he did great! The word on the street is that he went down without a fuss and ate two helpings of his dinner. Way to go kid! I guarantee there will be more sleepovers in the future. Mommy & Daddy enjoyed knowing you were in good hands while we had a night out on the town.
