Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011



My favorite holiday of the season is Thanksgiving.  I love making gratitude lists, eating dinner rolls, decorating the house in festive fall decor, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and time set aside for family.  This was our year to have Thanksgiving in Paris with my Cagle cousin's and I couldn't wait to hit the road to see everyone. This year I knew was going to be a bit bittersweet since this would be the first year without any of the original Cagle siblings in attendance.  Yet, their spirit, legacy and tradition lived on...

I am thankful for our family heritage.
Cousin Jaymie wearing our Great Grandmother's apron--love all the names listed!
I am thankful for Gay & Jay keeping the tradition of Cagle Thanksgiving alive & well!






I am thankful to be able to watch the next generation make memories together --oh the stories we could tell them, right?!  There is nothing sweeter than cousin's bonding...











Our Children doing EXACTLY what we did at their age!
I am thankful for one on one time with Cousin Kanyon.  He has the sweetest personality & the coolest belt buckle EVER! :)
The Grand Kanyon & Gwen Ann

I am thankful for time with my boys and my sister in law for snapping a few family photos for our Christmas card.  This was just one of the many that she got of our family of 3! Thanks, Missy

And most of all, I am thankful for this kid who brings so much joy to our lives.
And last but not least, I am thankful for Cagle cousin's.