Thursday, December 29, 2011
Andrew's First Haircut
A few days before the New Year, we took Andrew to his Aunt Amy's salon for his first haircut. He was getting a little shaggy in the back and a random stranger made one of those, "Look how cute she is..." comments so I knew it was time. I wasn't really ready to have him look like a little boy but I also didn't want him called a little girl either. HA!
And look who we ran into while there--Andrew's Nanny! I know Andrew was happy to see her & I was happy to have the extra hands to corral the boy while the Daddy got his hair done.
Thank you Aunt Amy for giving me my first haircut! I am sorry that I didn't smile in the picture with you. I know you saw my smirk and were on to my tricks but I had a rep to protect and I hear the cool guys don't smile. Or at least that is what I see when I watch Charger football and they show the starting line up team pictures. I love you & will see you when you get back from your cruise for another hair cut! I still don't understand why you and Nanny won't take me with you! I would fit perfect in your suitcase and wouldn't even make a noise (as long as you keep me fed that is)
With Love,
Andrew