![]() |
| Mrs Meyers Products. |
I love to clean my house with Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. My favorite scents are Lemon Verbena and Basil and they clean great too!
![]() |
| Bath & Body Work Candles |
I LOVE B&BW's candles! My favorite scent for Christmas is Frosted Cranberry. The smell puts me in a happy place :)
Project Life is what inspired me to start theYoung365 blog. I absolutely love the idea behind creating scrapbooks: documenting life. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the money to invest in all the embellishments and paper that can add up in the end. Project Life in my opinion is one of the best things out there because it allows you to document your life like a scrapbook but without all the fuss or expense.
Some where my husband is rolling his eyes as he reads this. I don't know how many times in the past few months I have started a sentence with, "I saw this idea on Pinterest..." If you have yet to stumble upon the joy that is Pinterest you are MISSING out! If you are completely out of the loop, click here to learn more.
One of my new gifts I like to purchase for birthdays or baby showers are these Orbit Labels from InchBug. I bought a set for Andrew for his diaper bag. These labels have been such a blessing when we are with other kids with matching cups and or the church nursery. I think it is a genius way of keeping up with the boys drinks, bottle or snack jars.
And that dear friends, is where my creative juices run dry. BUT feel free to stuff any of these in a stocking & send my way. You will be rewarded in Heaven for your thoughtfulness.





