Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The First of Many

Last night I hosted the first of many Mom & Daughter dinners.  My mom, her friend Carolyn & Carolyn's daughter Kate each a favorite food to share & spent the evening eating and chatting it up.  It was a fun time of getting to know these women better & eating some GREAT food. (And I am bummed that I did not get a picture of the four of us OR a picture of the food)

Andrew was allowed to stay up a little longer than normal & boy did he turn up the charm.

Kate & the Little Charmer

Later that evening, Mom & I stayed up wrapping a few gifts and enjoying a bit more girl talk around the fire.  Andrew was a happy boy when he realized Lynnie had spent the night and didn't leave her side the rest of the morning.  Poor guy was none to happy when she left for work.

Oh & Kate has a food blog where she posts different recipes.  It's a fun little blog so check it out.