Friday, December 2, 2011

Triming the Tree


Andrew wasn't really sure what to think about all the Christmas tree decor coming in from the garage.  I decorated in between naps & his face was price less as he took in all the new things going on inside the house.  I put our biggest tree in my office so I could keep an eye on him while I was working and put a smaller tree on his toy chest in our living room.  Up until today, he has done really good not bothering the tree on the toy chest.  Let's just say he is really keeping his parents on our toes this year.

If you look closely, you will see Andrew playing with a Santa inside a box.  This Santa dances every time you pull out the drawer and was a staple at my grandmother's house. I don't remember a Christmas where the dancing Santa wasn't part of the fun at Granny & Bonner's at Christmas.  I couldn't wait to pass on the tradition to Andrew & knew it would be a big hit.  He loves to sit in the floor and mimic the dancing Santa's moves.  It really is the cutest thing ever!