Wednesday, March 14, 2012
"Aunt Livi"
My high school best friend is also a Susan. Often times when we introduce ourselves to new people we sound like an old Newhart episode, "I'm Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl" I have been trying to come up with the perfect aunt name for her. I know I don't really have to, he can call her Susan or Susie but I wanted to try to find a name that is unique for her & Andrew. So I here by declare her Aunt Livi (it's her last name shortened) speak now Susan or forever hold your peace. HA!
Well, Aunt Livi came to dinner tonight and the boy pulled out all his best tricks. He truly was in rare form. When bedtime rolled around I gave him a choice --sit in Aunt Livi's lap or hang in the crib. He chose the lap (smart boy) and when it officially came time for bed, he laid his head in her lap and said "Awwww!" I think my boy has a crush on his Aunt Livi. Andrew, my son, you have chosen wisely.