Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Double Digits Katy Bug!!


To the St Patrick's Day Birthday Girl,

Where has the time gone?  YOU ARE TEN YEARS OLD TODAY!  It seems like yesterday, I looked back over my shoulder while marrying your Uncle Jeff and you were zonked out at the wedding.  Girl, you slept right through the biggest day of my life! Ha--just kidding--it was better for your parents that you did sleep seeing as you were just a little baby & they were in the wedding.  And I can remember a time when you would stand at the television sets in the furniture store I worked for and say, "Momo" because Nemo was playing on the big screens. 

Katy, I love your sweet smile, your super style and your spunk! You have the sweetest heart of any ten year old I know.  I love that you will gladly give over your money to a person in need.  You are always looking out for the welfare of others be it baking cookies for others or making sure your friends have a wonderful day by making them laugh.  Your sense of humor is the absolute greatest and your one liners keep us laughing for weeks.  Girl,  I love that the color of your nails changes faster than a stop light.  Plus you do really good nails & it is a nice way to unwind after chasing your little couz all around.  And speaking of little couz, he ADORES his Kay-ee!  Watching the two of lay on the couch and read books melts my heart and makes me so proud to be your Aunt SueSue & his mom.  You are a natural born caretaker from birds to people & you have the ability to bless others by knowing exactly what they need in that moment to make their day just a little brighter. 


Sweet Katy Bug, may you never forget how special you are to so many.  You are a beautiful girl inside & outside and have the ability to light up a room with your warm smile.  Your Uncle Jeff & I love you very much and have enjoyed watching you blossom into the sweet young thang that you are today.

We love you to pieces!!!

Uncle Jeff, Aunt SueSue & the Little Couz Andrew