“The best thing a girl can be is a good wife and mother. It is a girl's highest calling. I hope I am ready.” ― Nancy E. Turner
I have been trying to come up with a clever way to document this past weekend. From start to finish it was a wonderful weekend of celebrating Motherhood. I even had a moment on Sunday where I was reminded that training up a child in the way he should go is my greatest responsibilty thus far. Peter Parker's Uncle Ben was right when he told the young Spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility." {Preach it Uncle Ben!}
The Highlights...
*mother's day massages*shopping at the mall with my Mom*eating at Carabba's while soaking wet after getting stuck in the rain* laughter & good food & enjoying the one on one time with my mom* long afternoon naps *grillin & chillin on the patio with my main man *a sweet mother's day gift from the boy *singing I Need Thee Every Hour w/ the praise team *Andrew trying to replant the Mother's Day flower they handed us at church *my Dad & Melissa surprising me at church *enjoying watching Andrew play with Gigi and laughing at him later when she was the first name he mentioned after his Sunday nap* heading to "Grammie's" for a Mother's Day cookout*watching Andrew enjoy swimming with his Dad for the first time in 2012* hanging with a few of my favorite Mother's around the pool *watching the three amigos play cornhole w/ Nanny & Poppy*laying my head down at the end of the day with a heart overflowing from a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
