Nothing says lovin like shooting bullets into a target and so that was what we did for our date night this past weekend.. Even though I was raised around guns, have taken a concealed handgun class and shot a gun numerous times, I am still not 100% comfortable with it. But it makes Jeff happy & that makes me happy. I will admit it is a great way to unwind and makes me feel like I could defend myself if it ever came to that. But no matter how much I go back it continues to fall under the "taking one for the team" category. I do it because I love my man and like to build my "credit" for the next time I want to browse PB for design inspiration, I can say "Gun Range" and shut the man up for a bit. HA! Love you J, thanks for pushing me outside of my comfort zone and planning a date for us. I had a great time hanging with you! :)
PS when do I get my pink headphones?
