Sunday, May 6, 2012

Johnson Family Reunion Day

Saturday we spent the day in Bridgeport at a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family.  It's days like this that I desperatley miss my grandparents because they loved Family Reunion Day.  Honestly I only knew a handful of people and I tried to get out and talk to a few of the ladies to see how they were connected to my grandmother but chasing after a toddler who only wanted to be outside didn't allow for much interaction.  (Dad, I need a family tree HA!)

Me, my Dad & Brother
Andrew enjoyed hanging with his cousins and his first lollipop (or atleast his first Mom approved sucker!)



Nothing says hanging in the country quite like finding a pecan tree and breaking open the pecans.  I ate a few of the pecans and Elijah asks me, "Is it safe?!"  Silly city boy!


I love this picture of Andrew & my Dad.  These two have such a special relationship and it never fails to make my heart melt watching the two of them laugh and play together.


And even though I couldnt' tell you who this cousin was doing tricks on the swing.  I was quite impressed with his skills.