Andrew & I attended Eli's kindergarten graduation a few weeks ago & had a grand adventure all wrapped into one. Eli's class was the last of the classes to walk the stage so Andrew & I played in the bathroom sink that is off the hall and waited patiently for cousin E's turn.
When it came time for the music portion of the graduation, Aunt Missy saved the day by letting little dude play with her phone. (I think we dialed Faith during one of her finals too whoops!)
After the graduation the boys had a great time running and playing together.
Later Missy & I were standing in the kitchen talking when we hear little hands playing the piano and singing the words, "Sing, sing, sing" all the while hitting the piano keys. It was adorable and Aunt Missy couldn't pass an opportunity of playing with her littlest nephew.
Congratulations to Eli for making it through your first year of school! We are very proud of you!