Monday, July 9, 2012

Cagle Cousin Camp 2012

This past weekend, we gathered in Paris Texas for the Inaugrual Cagle Cousin Camp.  Over the past few years, we have lost all but one of the original Cagles.  So thankful for those that made a gathering at the Paris house a reality and not just a bunch of talk.  {Cousin P--thanks for all your work behind the scenes, designing the tshirts & making all of our talk a reality}

1st String
2nd String
3rd String


Please notice in the above picture that MY SON is the one screaming his head off.  He was not happy that he could not "play a song" on the piano.  He just was having too much fun to stop for pictures.

I had to snap a close up for his "wedding slide show" LOVE HIM

He did love tickling the ivories with Cousin Quinn (please note Q's cheeto face)



I loved getting to catch up with the littlest Spencer cousin but was bummed that I didn't get much chatting time with her parents.  Andrew is standing underneath this picture saying "mine! mine!" --he is not a fan of me holding other kids smaller than him. 

The brief moment I got with Rachel.  Let's get together for a phone chat or some face time soon. 


Thank you Jay & Gay for opening up your home AGAIN!  I am blessed with many, many memories within these four walls.  Jeff is grateful you found the snake BEFORE we came to town. 

I love the way his shirt fit.  I think he can wear this for years & years to come. 


Sweet Emaline! I said, "Make a face, I am going to snap your picture" and this is the look she gave.  After this pictures, she smiled the sweetest grin.  I LOVE HER!

Andrew loved pretend drving the mule.

And he LOVED the swing.
But he HATED the bounce house.  Cousin Kanyon on the other hand had no trouble getting a little bit of air with each jump.

And Cousin Jaymie (Kanyon's mom) showing off her little basketball baby.  One month and counting--can't wait to meet little Baby Oscar (or any of the other names that could be passed down to the next generation)

Andrew LOVED the East Texas peaches...that's MY BOY!!
Andrew loved hanging with his Cagle Cousins... and eating off their plates once they left the table.  What?!? He was eating--I didn't feel the need to stop him :)

He also enjoyed sneaking some cookies with his cousins.  Kaden says, "Don't tell my mom." And I thought to myself don't worry, she will read it on the blog later. HA!!





Andrew just was not into getting his picture taken and God bless him but my husband has NO patience when it comes to getting good photos that make us all look good and or looking at camera. :)


Even with rain bringing us indoors it was a FUN day.  I can't wait for the next one.  Andrew had a blast too, didn't even make it past the golf course before falling fast asleep.