Friday, August 3, 2012
Happy 2nd Birthday, Zachy!
Zachary Lane,
You are a precious boy to your Uncle Jeff and Aunt SueSue. You are also Andrew's very best friend and we couldn't have hand picked a better playmate for our son. Over the past two years, we have enjoyed watching the two of you grow up together. And recently you and Andrew have not only become great friends but partners in crime. Sometimes your Mom & I will watch you boys and say extra prayers for strength to survive the Young boy years.
Zachary, you know what I love about you? It's the way you furrow your brow when I walk into your house. It's like you are saying "Who invited you here?" But I have recently declared that the brow is your secret way of saying "I love you." I am going to miss that furrow brow when it's gone :)
Do you want to hear something funny? One night, Andrew got out of the tub and looked into the mirror we have in his bathroom. He leans in and says, "Hi Zachy!" I love that he thought that his reflection was you!
Zachary, we love you to pieces and look forward to celebrating many, many more birthdays together. Andrew is so blessed to have a built in best friend, amigo, partner in crime, school mate and cousin just 13 days older than him.
We love you like you love BuzzWoody!
Uncle Jeff, Aunt SueSue & Your Sidekick Andrew