Monday, November 5, 2012
teeth brushing and a fall.
today I picked up a stool at HL for just a mere $4. I couldn't wait for him to give it a try. Andrew thought he was big stuff being able to turn the water on and off by himself and was brushing away when I snapped the above picture. After I took this picture, I was standing to the left of him just admiring my little boy as he rinsed his toothbrush and put it back into the drawer, all by himself. As he stepped off the stool, he lost his footing and bam to the floor he went. I tried to catch him from falling but wasn't fast enough. Instead I stuck out my foot and sheilded his head from the floor. After quickly picking him up, I noticed that he had busted his front lip. Between the tears and dabbing off the blood Andrew sobs, "my lip broke." thankfully a call to Daddy for Mommy to have some moral support and a freezer pop for the boy to suck on (my creative way to stop the swelling while soothe the tot) we are all feeling much, much better.
and as we went to bed, he stopped in the bathroom picked up the over turned stool and said, "i try it again tomorrow." oh man, he makes me laugh