Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Greetings



The Christmas cards have all been sent & boy there is nothing better than opening our mailbox to find sweet smiling faces of our dear friends on the other end.  I find myself running to the mailbox seconds after the postal carrier drops off the mail to see whose card came today.

Here is a sneak preview of the Young Family Christmas card of 2012.  I bought the cards on clearance last year and used a 100 free picture coupon for printing at Costco for the pictures.  Mr Budget was a happy camper. 

This year Andrew is having fun seeing all of his friends hanging on the Santa card holder.  He likes to point and list every one.  I guess this would be a good year to pull out the Christmas card scrapbook I have kept for the past ten years.  I wonder if he will recognize his friend Hudson as a baby :)