I love this time of year and look forward to finding creative ways to document our family's December happenings. In year's past, I have joined in the December Daily posts that float around the blogworld only to be super dissappointed in myself when I fall way behind or the creative juices stop flowing. so I am going to make a more realistic effort this year and throw out the word "daily" and post the numbered Christmas fun posts (as little or often) as I want.
So ready, set, here we go!!!
We started December off with a bang. The boys were both sick (the man of the house having the worst of it) and spent this past Saturday and Sunday indoors resting, watching movies and just overall chilling out. A while back I purchased the movie Polar Express and couldn't wait to pull it out for Saturday's family movie night. What better way to kick of the December fun with a movie related to one of Andrew's favorite things--TRAINS. In fact, we watched what Andrew likes to call the "train movie" a whopping four times
after the original screening. Don't judge, we were cooped up inside doing our best to keep the germs between the three of us. Minus the fever and stuff noses, it was not a bad way to kick off Christmas 2012.