Andrew & I decided to go on a date tonight. "Mom it's been a long time since Batman took 'Bat-grill' on a date! Let's go!!"
He chose every place we went. I just drove ;)
The trampoline park was the first stop where we ran, jumped and played jr dodge ball together. His laugh makes my day! Then we went to Chee-wees(aka Chilis) for dinner. The final stop was to Bahamas Bucks for So-cuns (snow cones) where we played Disney match game and she-burred (shivered). On the drive home we threw open my sunroof, rolled down the windows and danced to the music. Well, I danced because Andrew was still trying to get "his sheburs gone" and declared he can't dance and she-burr at the same time. we ended our evening cuddling and watching Lion King. His new favorite this week. He asked me to lay down with him for a few minutes before he fell asleep. We cuddled a few minutes then he says "goodnight mom. I'll call you when the sun comes up!"

