Monday, January 31, 2011
Stay Tuned...
Stay tuned I have some GREAT pictures to share from this past weekend but I have to clear the laundry off the table in order to find the cord. But let's be honest, I got sucked into the train wreck that is the Bachelor and am preoccupied. Oh and the best way to get Brad's attention---cry. Stupid boy, it gets him every time (Jeff---don't hate!) In the meantime, here are a few pictures I uploaded last week. Andrew's newest trick...reaching for ya! I call this his "Come here, Mom." sign. {Oh how I LOVE those chubby hands!}
The other day, he was fighting his afternoon nap so I let him hang out in the Vice President office seat a.k.a his swing.
Poor kid was soooo tired but would not lay down in his crib. And as always, I blame the teeth. Please notice the added addition to his must haves...paci-check, favorite blanket-check and the newest member to the pack his teething ring. He sat in his swing for almost an hour but never fell asleep. After a bottle he slept for almost 2 hours so I count that as a win in my column. :)