Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

We interupt this regular week to bring you Andrew's first full Snow Day!  10 minutes of getting dressed in order for 30 secs outside for a photo...WORTH EVERY MINUTE!  I just had to get a picture of Andrew in his bear outfit.  How cute is this?


My Little Winter Ewok

Little Snow Bear

Unfortunately Dad is stuck at work.  Crossing my fingers that we will be able to see him today but I would rather him be safe than sorry.  He took MY CAR to work too so stay put Mr. Young--you're a Californian after all and not used to icy roads.  :)

I am working hard to get a few household chores tackled today.  Cooking sweet potatoes for the boy, folding laundry, cleaning out closets and catching up on work emails.  I feel like Ma Ingalls surviving this cold winter day--except she wouldn't have electricity, television, a gas fireplace to turn on with the flip of a switch or a computer to entertain and keep the children warm.  Oh well, I guess I'm not her after all.

Stay Warm Friends!