Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Andrew: 6 Months


Today, sweet Andrew you celebrate your first half birthday.  This is a big deal in our house!  I wrote on Facebook today, "When did taking it one day at a time turn into six months?"  Time flies when your having fun, right?

This past month we celebrated not one but two teeth popping through.  I guess that is why we had more of these moments the past few weeks.  Oooh-wee do you know how to throw a fit!  (Dad tried to warn you that this picture would end up on the blog but you wouldn't listen.)

Another first this month is the fact that you rolled over.  You still prefer to lie on your back and wiggle about but you did rollover.  Way to go, Andrew!!


You also started sitting up on your own. 



And who doesn't love a game of "Where's Andrew?"


"There he is!"


Andrew, you are a blessing to your Dad and I.  We enjoy watching you wiggle & giggle and have a grand time with life.  I am reminded every day by looking into your sweet face that God does hear and answer the prayers of many. I recently had a friend tell me that she lived with hope for her prayers being answered because of YOUR life. What a testimony you are to many and you are only six months old.  I pray without ceasing that you will know God from an early age and never part for His truth and the plans that He has for you.  Thank you for loving us the way you do and allowing us to kiss all over you!  I know one day it won't be cool to get kisses from your parents but for now, it's one of your favorite things.  Oh how we love our six month old boy!