Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Andrew's First Valentine's Day



Andrew celebrated his first Valentine's day with his girl friend, Sadie.  Sadie's Dad & Andrew's Dad were both working so the Moms decided it would be a good excuse for a nighttime play date for these two love birds.  I realized when I got home last night that I didn't even take a picture but found this picture in the archives that was too cute not to post.

Andrew's Future Wife, Sadie & MIL, Lauren :)



Lauren & I are pros at turning our frowns upside down when it comes to not being with our husbands on week nights.  We discussed last night that the crazy work schedules and absentee husbands is all we have ever known.  Airplanes are their loves and we wouldn't change it for the world but it sure is nice to have a friend who understands the crazy work schedule.  Plus the added bonus is that she lives in walking distance, what a blessing to have a friend for Andrew & Mom just around the corner. 

Happy First Valentine's Day Andrew!!

After your Dad, you are the BEST thing that has happened to me.  I sure do love my two Young men! :)