Monday, February 7, 2011
Miracle Boys
Two weeks ago, Andrew & I celebrated the adoption of Jaden. Oh the joy to see these two long waited, long prayed for boys with THIER MAMAS!
I don't think Shelby would mind telling all of blogworld that she too struggled with infertility. God answered her & Matt's prayer by bringing this sweet bundle of joy into thier lives. It amazes me how much Jaden looks like Shelby. If you ask me this is proof that God is the author of DNA and human life! Praise God for the life of Jaden and answering the prayers (for both of us) to have happy, healthy baby boys.
Please remember Matt, Shelby and Jaden in your prayers the next few months. Matt is at basic training to become an army chaplain. What a blessing he will be to many!
And on another note, I truly believe that God puts us through trials so that one day we will share our story. If you find yourself in the middle of the trial don't give up. If you find yourself coming out of a trial, share your story. It's your way of sharing God's faithfulness in your life.