Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stuffed Our Faces & Sang Happy Birthday


Saturday night we headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant in town for Aunt Amy's belated birthday dinner.  The poor girl had winterpalooza roll in on her actual birthday so we were not able to gather together that night to stuff our faces and sing happy birthday while eating big slices of cake.

Speaking of stuffing our faces...


I wanted a cute family picture of the three of us to put on the blog and this is what I get--Jeff in the middle of eating a chip.  And here is another difference between men & women.  A man would have handed the camera back to you and said, "It's good" without even looking.  A woman will look at the picture and say, "Let's take another one, Jeff is chewing." {Thanks Mere--GOLD STAR!}

So we take round two...


Notice something missing?  Yes, that's right.  Andrew's ball.  We took it away because it jingles and thought that would help him look at the camera and smile.  Nope.  Instead we have a picture of him diving for his ball because how dare we take that thing away from him!

Considering I was starting to get a major migraine, had not bothered to put on a stick of make up and it was an hour past Andrew's bedtime I think the picture turned out quite well. 

After dinner we headed over to my in laws house for cake.  Jeff & I were anticipating a meltdown from the little guy once we arrived.  Instead he was all smiles and giggles due to the time spent with Poppy and this dog,  Bailey, the smelly Beagle pup.  He has a cute little poodle and a smelly Beagle to choose from and who does he choose--the smelly one.  Really Andrew?!? Really?!?  He is ALL BOY!
 
And I had to post one last picture of Andrew's Nanny, who I think looks ADORABLE in glasses.  She had me take one without glasses but I think this one is cute and it's my blog.  {Plus I will know if she reads the blog if I get a comment or phone call saying something like, "I can't believe you posted THAT picture! I am going to get you!"}  Did I mention how cute she looks in glasses?

Happy Birthday Amy and thanks for getting us all together to stuff our faces and sing happy birthday!