Last night we celebrated Katy's # 9. In honor of her birthday, I have to share my favorite picture of Andrew and Katy. This was Katy's first time to hold Andrew. We promised her that when we got home from the hospital she would be the first to get a turn. I am so happy that this picture captures that moment. Katy is a huge fan of Andrew and by the way he lights up when she enters the room, I know the feeling is mutual. I sure do love watching all the nieces and nephews love on their baby cousin. Warms this Mama's heart.
Katy, Katy, Katy--oh how we love you! You are growing to be a beautiful young girl on the inside as well as the outside. I love your sense of humor and your compassionate spirit. I also love your creative, crafty side. Let's get together this summer and craft. Shall we? Andrew is one of your biggest fans and I know the feeling is mutual. I loved how you stopped playing with your slumber party guests last night to say hello and kiss his head. You were sweet to take time out for him at your birthday party. I know Andrew loved it because he stopped drinking his bottle to give you a BIG smile. It take a special person to get that boy to stop eating.
Katy, God has great plans for you. Uncle Jeff & I love you to pieces and look forward to watching His plan for you unfold.
Happy #9, Sweet Katy Bug!
Love- Aunt Sue Sue
Katy, God has great plans for you. Uncle Jeff & I love you to pieces and look forward to watching His plan for you unfold.
Happy #9, Sweet Katy Bug!
Love- Aunt Sue Sue
| The Little Party Animal |
