Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Da-Da!"


Andrew is a HUGE fan of his Da-Da!  Joy overflows when I watch Jeff interact with his very own "Mini-Me".  Today I was working in my office and I heard big belly laughs coming from both my boys in the living room.  I had to smile and take a moment to count two of my biggest blessings.  This past weekend these two had lots of male bonding--the first of many adventures, I'm sure.

I am so proud of Jeff!  He did a GREAT job stepping into the role of full time parent.  Andrew even seemed to be enjoying himself because the two times I called, I heard giggles and joyful squeals in the background.  So thankful for my husband who said, "Go. Enjoy yourself, I've got it covered." 

I took this little video of Andrew last week saying "Da-da" for the first time.  You will have to wait a bit for it because the little dude got distraced by the strap on my camera.  My favorite part is him trying to eat the camera--GOOBER.