God's timing for this retreat was perfect me and I know I am not alone in this thought. Camp Deer Run is piece of Heaven on earth to many of us and my heart left feeling renewed after just 48 hours with these beautiful ladies & time spent praising God together. I love my Deer Run friends whose friendships span 20+ years. You bless me beyond measure and I look forward to many more getaways with you love ladies!
And a birthday shout out to Cousin Kanyon! I am so happy to have been able to see you on your actual birthday this year--your life is a blessing to many and proof that God does hear our prayers! Oh how I love you (and your mama for putting on this weekend even on your big day)
In honor of Kanyon's day his GayGay led the Deer Run morning cheer!
And how about I close with a picture of a smiling baby boy & his Dad! Thank you Jeff for holding down the fort while I was gone. You did a GREAT job! I am very proud of you and quite impressed with the way you pulled this weekend off. You're a natural!
Big thanks to Ty, Janelle, Jaymie & Kristen for making this weekend happen! Gold Star to you all! :)

