Baby Boy got a new toy and I think you can tell by the picture below, he likes it.
After he checked everything out, he was ready to give it a whirl.
And then he found the attached teething toy and can you blame him for wanting to chomp a bit?
I couldn't resist taking a picture from the back. I love those little chubby legs and the big head. Everytime Jeff & I talk about the size of his head he starts to quote "So I Married An Axe Murder" and I must always mention that I am still feeling the affects of his huge noggin. We are such the comedy duo, I tell ya! :)
And here is Mr. Jump-a-roo in action. He started jumping to the beat of the closing music to his latest Veggie Tale show (Twas the Night Before Easter--highly recommend as an Easter basket gift)