It's official, folks! We have now reached the mover & shaker phase of life. There is NOTHING cuter than watching this little guy do the one armed solider crawl across the floor and even though he has yet to get up on his knees (I blame the hard, slate floors) he is really starting to go places...fast.
Today is a perfect example of how fast the little dude can move & groove. I left him by his basket of toys in the living room while I ran to answer the office phone. While I was on the phone, the little guy crawled under the table and was chowing on a few snacks. God only knows how long those snacks have been under that table but they were all his & he did not like me pulling him away from them.
This past weekend, Jeff & I were able to sneak away for a weekend getaway. (Thank you Dad for offering a weekend away) We had grand plans to float the river in Austin but due to water levels and energy levels being at an all time low, we opted to stay in a nice hotel in Dallas and do absolutely nothing. Seriously, we did NOTHING and it was WONDERFUL!
And well, I would love to update you with the pictures of Andrew's weekend, Jeff's birthday and Andrew's first trip to Cabella's but someone has run away with my camera cord.
I bet I will find it in a certain little mover's toy basket or hiding with his afternoon snacks under the dining room table.
so Jeff, when is are next getaway again?