Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Uncle Jeff's Magic



A couple of weekends ago, we had another adventure with the three amigos.   As the boys are getting older, they are becoming the sweetest playmates together.  The pictures below show a glimpse of the three amigo cuteness.

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:
   

On most nights, Zachary does not want anything to do with his Uncle Jeff. He is happy to hang with the ladies. (His brother on the other hand didn't want anything to do with Aunt Sue Sue BUT loved Uncle Jeff.) We have come to find that Zachary does really well if you let him set the pace for the interaction between the two of you. Uncle Jeff laid in the floor for quite some time reading books to the boys. Jacob & Andrew would sit close for a bit but then they were off playing with other things. Zachary sat close enough to see the pictures without getting too close to Uncle Jeff, but never too far from the book. As I watched behind the lens of my camera, I noticed Zach starting to inch closer and closer to Uncle Jeff. After I gave Andrew & Zachary a bath, I let the boys play for a bit longer. Uncle Jeff picked up the same book to read and this time Zachary sat RIGHT NEXT TO HIM.

"Hey little Buddy!" says Uncle Jeff.

And like magic, Uncle Jeff  and Zachary became great friends! :)





I know Jeff was a happy, happy Uncle when his nephews wanted to pile into his lap to watch our family favorite movie, Tugger. (great movie if you have young boys!)


We sure do love nights with our Three Little Amigos  :)