I want to jot down a few stories for memory sake. Plus Andrew ran off with the camera cord again & I am unable to upload new pictures until I find.
1). The past few days, Andrew has been a sick boy. We were pulling an all-niter the other night, sitting on the couch watching his Baby Praise video. An airplane from Dad's work flew over head and he lifted his hand and said, "Daddy!" Yep, it was Daddy's plane :)
2) Andrew loves to sit under my desk & toss his basketball into my trash. "Baw-shoe-tu!" is what I hear over & over again. Translation: Ball--shoot, two! (thanks, Lynnie for teaching him the fundamentals of basketball)
3) When Jeff heads to work, he stops to kiss me goodnight. When Jeff pulled away tonight, Andrew says, "Ahhh!" It was hilarious!
4) Tonight Andrew was playing basketball before bed. When I told him it was time for bed, he put the ball under his arm and said "Nigh-nigh." He is now sound asleep with his three favorite things, Bun-Bun, his paci and his basketball still stuck under his arm. silly boy!