| Daddy & Son's First Time to Watch the Show together |
| The Young Boy minus Z man who opted to stay with his Grammie |
Andrew's cheeks were extra kissable with his headphones on. Man! I love this kid!
I know I may be biased but this little dude is way cuter than Tom in TopGun. He too had kissable cheeks with his headphones on but Aunt SueSue steered clear since he wasn't feeling 100%.
Andrew was a CHAMP until the planes came down extremely low. He wanted out of his carrier and in the arms of his mama. Smart boy! :) Notice how tight his hand was on my shirt...
Meredith & I wanted it documented that we were there. Two girly girls embracing life as a Mom of boys. Let's just say we keep each other sane because all three of our boys are BUSY, BUSY, BOYS!
And one last shot of our family of three. We are going to need to teach Andrew to look in the camera when we take a Young family portrait. What a rookie!!