His eyes when we gave him his first taste of syrup on his pumpkin pancakes. PRICELESS!
The way he dances a jig when Annie comes on. His favorite song is "We've Got Annie" and watching his little booty bounce is really the cutest thing.
Andrew loves airplanes. We found a video on Netflix called "All about Airplanes." While watching the show the other day, he grabbed his model airplane and started to wave it in the air making the appropriate airplane noises. His airplane noises make me smile.
I love to hear him say my name. He always says it when he comes down the hall into my office. "Maaa-ma" He loves to hang in my office with me with his airplane or dump truck. This kid is ALL boy & I love every minute.
I came in from running errands on Friday afternoon and overheard Jeff & Andrew playing in our bedroom. The giggles from both boys was priceless.
Today at church I walked into the nursery to pick him up. He was helping his favorite teacher, Miss Kay pick up the toys. I love that he loves Miss Kay--she is a great person for him to admire. I also love our church home and how they love on us and our son.
Sunday's are long days for the boy and today we pushed the boy to the limit shopping afterwards for tomorrow's Trick or Treat Fest party. When I got home, he fell asleep on my chest while drinking a bottle. There is nothing sweeter than watching your baby boy sleep while cuddle in your arms. Thirty minutes after laying him in his crib, he was up crying. It was a cry that makes a mom jump up and run into the room--moms just know when their kids need them & that was a cry of need. After picking him up he laid his head on my chest and held on tight to my arm. I let him nap with us that day & there was really nothing sweeter than watching Andrew & his Dad sleep side by side. Their resemblance while sleeping is uncanny.
And tonight when we got home, thinking through the to do list for tomorrow's party, Andrew pointed to the rocker when I laid him in his crib. I cradled him in my arms & rocked him to sleep while singing my favorite CDR hymn time tunes. Oh how I pray I always lay down my own agenda to cuddle with my son when he asks. This was a special treat and a nice way to end our weekend.