Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gratitude #8 A Walking Boy!

After weeks of walking along furniture and grasping the walls as he goes, the little dude finally took his FIRST steps tonight. I am so glad Jeff & I were both home so we could experience this together. It was a fun night for us parents!  As you can see from the pictures below, he was a little nervous at first but once he took those first step, he stopped, clapped his hands and said, "Yea!!"  Mom & Dad were also clapping & saying "Yea!!" 





Both his Dad & I walked at 15 months and Andrew just three day shy of 15 also walked.  Pretty sweet if you ask me.  Now I can't WAIT to get my video camera out and watch him go, go, go.

“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.”    

                               ―
Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!