Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Gratitude #10 A Born Bookworm
One of Andrew's favorite things to do is read. Today he sat next to me on the couch and "read" out loud. He would point to the pictures and gibber-jabber, turn the page and then start again. Oh to know what he is saying! :)
Our sweet neighbors passed down a few books to us this weekend & I put all the books in a basket by our fireplace. Today I wasn't feeling 100% and sat on the couch while Andrew read each book. I now have books strewn all over the house and I am fully okay with that. Because like our little neighbor told us this weekend, "If he continues to read he will be one smart kid."
Today I am grateful that my son has a love for one of the simplest joys in life--reading. His Dad & I couldn't be more pleased.