Friday, November 4, 2011
Movie's with Mom
Andrew & I fell upon a new tradition a few weeks ago that I just named, Movies with Mom. It started a few Fridays ago as a desperate attempt to keep him busy while I tie up loose ends at work. I selfishly picked the movie Annie because it was one of my all time favorite movies growing up. I watched it daily. Little did I know that the love for Annie would soon be passed down to my son. Midway through the movie, I look over and Andrew is tapping his leg and swaying with the music. The absolute cutest thing EVER! Today I thought I would introduce him to another one of my childhood favorites, Mary Poppins. He wasn't as impressed with this movie as I hoped. He did jump down when Burt dances with the penguins in the park and danced a jig until he fell on his butt. That was pretty cute to watch too. :)