Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Festival 2011


One last Halloween post before we move on to November. The Tuesday before Halloween, we joined the Johnson clan at their church Fall Festival.  Last year Andrew was happy to hang in his stroller & drink a bottle while his cousins played games around him.



This year the boy wanted NOTHING to do with his stroller & only wanted to crawl or be held. 





Thankfully between Aunt Missy, Uncle Gunnar and Cousin Faith I had plenty of help toting Andrew the lion around.  I must admit though I was never more grateful to hear Gunnar & Missy say they needed to head inside to work their booths. The Wee-Tot room's carpet and games for Andrew's age was the perfect way to end our night.  Andrew had a blast & in fact left this room kicking & screaming.  The universal sign of "But Mom, the fun's just getting started!"

Andrew's first game ever (Of course it included throwing balls into a basket)

Enjoying a ride on the airplane

Puzzles with Mom (Notice his eyes were already looking to see where he should head next)


Overall we had a great time & I look forward to next year when the little dude is able to run & play on the games outside too.  And I close with a picture of Spiderman shooting his web at you.