Jacob,
Today we celebrate three years of YOU! WOW--time has gone by super fast!! It seems like only yesterday we were sitting in the hospital waiting room taking bets on what time you would arrive. Your Poppy NAILED it! He said 8:08 pm and guess what?! You were born at 8:08 pm on the dot! {hi five to Pops, next time you see him}
Uncle Jeff & I love you from head to toe and sure do love seeing you every Sunday. Our chats after church are the highlight of our week. We love your laugh & the twinkle in your eye that shows up when you are about to say something funny. You sweet boy are the king of the one liners (and I don't think you even know it)! I love that you call me every now & then just to chat & some of my favorite words are, "Hey Aunt SueSue, it's me, Jacob!" And for memory sake, today when I called to wish you a happy birthday you answered, "Happy Birthday to YOU, Aunt SueSue!" Oh sweet boy, this was YOUR day--not mine but I will tell every one that you were the first to wish me happy birthday. So Jacob, here's to the #3, may it be full of special treats.
We love you!
Uncle Jeff, Aunt SueSue and An-zoo! :)
