Thursday, December 8, 2011
A Tradition I Keep All for Me
I remember that first year that Jeff & I got married as being a lonely one for me. Jeff's work schedule is super crazy during the month of December as he works long hours to get the holiday packages shipped in time for Christmas. What this means is I fly solo until Christmas Eve. After that first year, I decided it was time for me to buck up & make the most of his crazy work schedule by making a tradition all my own. Most nights you will find me curled up on the couch watching a Christmas themed movie. I usually will watch the movie while I address Christmas cards, wrap presents, update the blog or just sit & enjoy the movie of the night. One day I look forward to sharing this holiday tradition with Andrew especially Home Alone & Charlie Brown's Christmas but for now it is one tradition I keep to myself. And yes, I admit I am a sucker for Hallmark movies--sappy but very sweet!
