Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The First of Many


early this morning, Andrew & I were sitting watching the Mavs game that I ALWAYS record so we can watch the day after together.  Andrew was in a happy mood, laughing & enjoying the morning when it happened.

BAM!  Fell right smack into the door frame that heads into the kitchen.  Fell may not be the best way to describe, he fell then glided into the door frame.  OH MY WORD--I didn't know my heart could beat so fast!  He cried, I grabbed the ice pack & immediately went into first aid mode checking to make sure all was well & man! so thankful for the quick phone call to my mom to help calm my fears too.

Andrew was fine after just a few short minutes (that felt like eternity to me) He is now sporting a sweet bump and bruise but he's fine.  He was pretty sweet too holding the ice pack to his head and saying "Cold" even though the icepack had long since lost it's "Cold"  HA!