Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the little helper

Andrew has become the big helper of the house. I have been snapping pictures the past week of the little man in action and couldn't resist posting a few of my favorites.

Andrew helped my Dad hang shelves in his room.


Andrew LOVES to vaccuum so I let him. Thank God for slate floors because it makes the vaccuum so easy to move across the floors. He really does a great job & it's one less thing on my plate to do. :)


He helped put the rug pad under his rug. (decorating tip--if you have a rug that needs a rug pad but don't want to spend too much money--go to Garden Ridge--great price & works fine)


And last but no least, Superman thought because he was in his cape he would be allowed to help with the dishes too. The work phone rang while i was in the middle of unloading the dishwasher.  I snapped this picture after I hung up because I couldn't resist the cuteness of Superman standing on tippy toes to reach his sippy cups.


What?!? I am not doing anything!



And here is the finished picture of the shelves Dad hung for us. They are IKEA spice racks that I painted red (this idea brought to you by Pinterest) And notice the Young Years books on the middle shelf--I started collecting these books soon after Jeff & I were married to put into our babies room. (Ahh, dreams do come true-sniff, sniff LOL!)