Jeff and I have a long standing tradition with Matt & Meredith of playing Spades together--it's been almost two years since we played--two babies born within 10 days of each other changes things. We always play boys against girls and the GIRLS ALWAYS win! Except for that one time when Mere & I were both pregnant and our brains weren't firing on all 4 cylinders & the stars were just right for the boys to pull out a win.
The boys are getting to a fun age since the younger two our able to run & play with Jacob now. We played a game of hide & seek with all three and it was super fun. Basically you stand in a room & scream when they come & find you. It sure does make for big belly laughs!
And who doesn't love a dynamic duo? Well--Meredith and I dominated once again. The official score;
Boys............136
Girls............329