Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012


Jeff & I have never been big on celebrating Valentine's Day.  After many years of waiting on tables during the nationwide love fest, I would rather steer clear of the restaurants and much prefer a quiet evening at home.  Unfortunately Jeff's work schedule did not allow for a quiet evening at home this year so we settled for breakfast instead.  The little man crashed the celebration after hearing the two of us cooking in the kitchen.


Later that day, I took my littlest Valentine out to lunch.  He was so cute insisting on eating his food with a fork.


We then ran over to see the cousin's and drop off a Valentine's Day cereal box.  Andrew was giggling with glee at the sight of his cousins especially little Eli who was not sure what to do with Andrew's kisses :) HA!!

 
Later that evening, I invited a few of my favorite single ladies over for a night of pizza & girly chatter. 
It was the perfect end to Valentine's Day 2012 (although my pictures are missing from this night).  I realize the guests may change from year to year but as long as Valentine's Day falls on a work night, my house will always be open to whoever would like to ditch the guys & hang with the girls instead. :)