Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Aloha!



This past Sunday one of the ladies that was faithful to pray for us during the waiting years taught Andrew in Sunday school.  When I went to pick him up she told me that on the way to the playground she was holding Andrew's hand and thought to herself, "This is a walking miracle child."

Talk about a timely word because all day today, I have had to remind myself that this child IS a miracle (even when he is leaving a trail of cereal like Hansel & Gretel all over the grocery store).  I remember when my friends would tell stories of the crazy toddler days and I would listen and laugh but inside would be desperately longing for just one crazy day of my own. And well, apparently today was that day!  As crazy as the past two days have been, I wouldn't change it for the world because he is a miracle.  A full of life, yet very strong willed blue eyed miracle!


God love him!