Monday, April 30, 2012
Oh What a Day!!
Don't let this sweet face fool you. This picture of serenity lasted only thirty seconds before he was off for another grand adventure. It was a crazy day from SON up until SON down! I actually shut the door to his room with a huge smile on my face and gave myself a pat on the back for surviving today.
The boy took his diaper off during nap time. I should have known the "Ready, Set, Go!" coming from his crib is actually his way of letting us know that the native is restless and we better come quick. He proceeded to pee on all of his bedding, his pillow and the walls. He threw his diaper across the room and had a very sheepish grin when I came to investigate the noise. My reaction? I died laughing and then carried him to his Dad so he could see I don't make this stuff up. As I was stripping down the bed, Andrew came in (with all his glory) and started to try to put on the old diaper again. "Need it." Yes, you need it alright. Oh man--he gave me a great laugh but I sure love the silence that has come from a certain toddler asleep for the night.