Last night we attended Elijah's Kindergarten Music Performance--his class were the cows & he is the one "who had his mouth covered so no one could see him sing."
Elijah was happy to have us there as long as we assured him we didn't watch his performance. Between trying to keep the little couz quiet, I assured him I didn't see a thing. Crazy Kid!
The Little Couz was great up until the end. When he got ready to go he yelled, "Go!" and now we exit stage right. At dinner that night, I let him try out chocolate milk, he seemed to like it.
Nothing says, "I love my Little Couz" like an old fashion back rub. According to E, this was his "cool face."
Thank you Elijah for allowing us to come see your play, maybe next year you will sing AND dance with the rest of the class! (Oh wait! I didn't see anything, I promise!)